Making our guests
look + feel their absolute best
aveda concept salon
using the finest, cruelty-free products + treatments
kind to the earth + it’s inhabitants
As a concept Aveda salon, we only sell and use Aveda products. Our mission and Aveda’s is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. We strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
The art and science of pure flower and plant essences is the core of Aveda products. Our beauty products are alive with the life force of plants, and contain pure essential oils. Our products are all professionally developed, clinically tested, and go to exceptional lengths to be respectful of the earth.
Stop by the salon or purchase online and rest assured the products you purchase are authentic.
Not sure what to purchase? Don’t hesitate to ask our artists for product recommendations!
meet the artists at the salon & spa
By taking time with you, we bring out the unique beauty that already exists within you.
A hairstylist for 25 years, Sara is the owner of Owen Jacobs Salon and Day Spa. Trained in Aveda’s color line and product knowledge, Sara specializes in color formulation, natural blending, foil highlighting, and women’s haircuts. Sara’s ability to connect with her clients makes anyone who sits in her chair feels confident in the services they are about to receive.
With years of experience and a natural interest and ability, Kim is dedicated as a stylist. Interested in all aspects of the beauty industry, Kim likes working with every hair type and age group. Able to work with the newest trends and techniques, Kim also loves the classic cuts and colors. To stay on top of her profession and always know what is going on in the industry, she attends classes, seminars and training in Aveda and other lines. A good listener and conversationalist, she excels in a great consultation and wants to clearly understand your hair goals and expectations. As an authentic “people person” she has something in common with everyone. Kim also enjoys being married, home decor and renovation, gardening, photography, pets, and raising her three boys with one in college. Kim is a team player who likes to get along and work in harmony with her colleagues, her employer, and her clients. When you add in her great sense of humor, the experience is nothing but a joy.
49 Main St, Ayer, MA 01432
What our customers say
I have very difficult hair to work with and for years avoided going to the hairdresser because of this. Sara is the only one I will ever trust with my hair. She is incredible, talented, and makes you feel at ease discussing options to make you feel your best. I love her and the rest of the staff at her salon. Everyone is so nice and professional.
aveda salon core beliefs
1. We believe in treating ourselves, each other, and the planet with care and respect.
2. We believe social responsibility is our responsibility.
3. We believe ecological and profit goals are mutually achievable.
4. We believe our authenticity and experience are our points of difference.
5. We believe in inspiring and educating people to integrate wellness and beauty in their lives.
6. We believe in the power of oneness: from our global image to a focused network.
7. We believe learning never ends.
8. We believe in encouraging innovation and empowered decision-making.
9. We believe our actions, products and services should always embody excellence.
10. We believe personal and organizational balance is the key to sustainable success.
11. We believe true leadership is delivered with passion and by example.
49 Main St, Ayer, MA 01432