Making our guests
look + feel their absolute best
aveda concept salon
using the finest, cruelty-free products + treatments
kind to the earth + it’s inhabitants
As a concept Aveda salon, we only sell and use Aveda products. Our mission and Aveda’s is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. We strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
The art and science of pure flower and plant essences is the core of Aveda products. Our beauty products are alive with the life force of plants, and contain pure essential oils. Our products are all professionally developed, clinically tested, and go to exceptional lengths to be respectful of the earth.
Stop by the salon or purchase online and rest assured the products you purchase are authentic.
Not sure what to purchase? Don’t hesitate to ask our artists for product recommendations!
meet the artists at the salon & spa
By taking time with you, we bring out the unique beauty that already exists within you.
A hairstylist for 25 years, Sara is the owner of Owen Jacobs Salon and Day Spa. Trained in Aveda’s color line and product knowledge, Sara specializes in color formulation, natural blending, foil highlighting, and women’s haircuts. Sara’s ability to connect with her clients makes anyone who sits in her chair feels confident in the services they are about to receive.
Since 2013, Hollie has been an Aveda artist at Owen Jacobs Salon and Day Spa. With advanced Aveda training, she combines beauty and sustainability to each cut and color. Hollie’s passion lies in her attention to detail in specialty blonding services such as Balayage, hair painting, baby lights, and dramatic transformations. Making people feel good about themselves is the underlying drive behind her work.
Joining the Owen Jacobs Salon and Day Spa shortly after opening, Jennifer is an Aveda artist trained in advanced cutting and coloring techniques. She is a self-taught make-up artist with a passion for creation and detail. Jennifer has focused on sharpening her techniques with extensive training in lash extensions and permanent make-up; she has always had an eye for the perfect brow. Jennifer is the best person to see to wake up looking perfect every day.
Although the newest Aveda artist to join Owen Jacobs, Kim has years of experience as a stylist. Fashion and hair styling have always been her passion and she has a natural gift for styling, color and cutting. With Aveda’s training, her talent, and drive to succeed, Kim meets every guest’s expectation. Kim’s love for meeting interesting people is her reason for loving what she does.
49 Main St, Ayer, MA 01432
What our customers say
I have very difficult hair to work with and for years avoided going to the hairdresser because of this. Sara is the only one I will ever trust with my hair. She is incredible, talented, and makes you feel at ease discussing options to make you feel your best. I love her and the rest of the staff at her salon. Everyone is so nice and professional.
aveda salon core beliefs
1. We believe in treating ourselves, each other, and the planet with care and respect.
2. We believe social responsibility is our responsibility.
3. We believe ecological and profit goals are mutually achievable.
4. We believe our authenticity and experience are our points of difference.
5. We believe in inspiring and educating people to integrate wellness and beauty in their lives.
6. We believe in the power of oneness: from our global image to a focused network.
7. We believe learning never ends.
8. We believe in encouraging innovation and empowered decision-making.
9. We believe our actions, products and services should always embody excellence.
10. We believe personal and organizational balance is the key to sustainable success.
11. We believe true leadership is delivered with passion and by example.
49 Main St, Ayer, MA 01432