microblading & permanent eyeliner tattoo
& beautiful eyes
before & afters
perfectly shaped eyebrows & permanent eyeliner
CC Cosmetics® permanent makeup
*A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to book an appointment
Pre-Treatment Advice and Procedures
Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly, or redden, it is advised not to make social plans for the same day. Lip liner may appear “crusty” for up to one week.
If you are very particular, please wear your normal make-up to the procedure. If you are having lips or eyebrows done, please bring your favorite pencils.
If unwanted hair is normally removed in the area to be treated, i.e.; tweezing or waxing, the hair removal should be done at least 24 hours prior to your procedure. Electrolysis should not be done within five days of the procedure. Do not resume any method of hair removal for a week after the procedure.
If eyelashes or eyebrows are normally dyed, do not have that procedure done within 48 hours of this procedure. Wait one week after the eyebrow or eyeliner procedure before dying lashes or brows.
If you wear contact lenses and are having the eyeliner done, do not wear your lenses to your appointment and do not replace them until the day after the procedure. Please bring your glasses.
If you are having lip liner done and have had previous problems with cold sores, fever blisters, or mouth ulcers, the procedure is likely to re-activate the problem. We recommend you obtain a prescribed anti-viral medication from your doctor or dentist prior to the procedure, which will surpress a breakout.
Do not use aspirin or ibuprofen for 7 days prior to your procedure.
If you use Retin A, Accutane, Renova, Omega 3’s (Flaxseed/Fish Oil), Tretinon or any lash growth products (i.e Latisse), please make sure you stop treatment one week before and after treatment.
If you have received any injectables or fillers such as Botox, Juvederm, Restylin please wait a week before receiving any permanent makeup.
If you have received any deep chemical and/or mechanical peels, or if you have had laser/IPL treatments please wait a week before receiving any permanent make up.
Post-Procedure Instructions Following Cosmetic Tattoo Procedure
- Apply very little Vaseline on the treated area twice a day for 3 days. This is especially important after cleansing in the morning and before bedtime.
- You may apply makeup around the treated area after 72 hours, but remove only with Vaseline. To keep the area sanitary make-up has to be brand new. On the eyes apply make up only after 7 days.
- Avoid sleeping on the treated area for 5 days. Try to sleep on the back, not the side or on the face.
- Absolutely no cleansing crèmes or chemicals on the treated area.
- Absolutely no scrubbing. Do not pick at the epithelial crust; allow it to flake off on its own.
- Do not soak treated area in bath, swimming pool or hot tub. Do not swim in fresh, salt or chlorinated pool water for at least 5 days.
- Do not expose treated area to full pressure of the water in the shower for at least 5 days.
- Do not to touch the treated area with your hands until healing is complete.
- Do not expose the treated area to a room with a lot of debris, smoke or steam.
Thicker eyeliner and all full lip color will require more than one session.
Colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses color will soften. This will take approximately 5-10 days.
After the skin is healing the top color flakes off, your permanent make up will appear spot like and uneven as your skin does not shed the color evenly and all at once. The color my also appear to be “gone” as you go through the frosting stage. Do not worry – color will reappear after your skin is completely healed, which can take up to 3 weeks.
It is normal to lose up to 20% of the color in the initial procedure.
If a touch up is required an appointment cannot be scheduled sooner than 4 weeks after the procedure.
Touch ups scheduled later than 8 weeks after the initial procedure are considered a boost for an additional charge.
Microblading Eyebrows Before And After Photos
What our customers say
Amazing service, very clean, professional staff, very attentive, excellent work! Had my eyelashes done absolutely love them , made next appointment would recommend to anyone who wants great service and very reasonable price!
49 Main St, Ayer, MA 01432